ICECREAM SUMMER BUCKET HAT - NO Ponytail Gap at the back
Our own 3 Little Monkeys Children's Summer Bucket Hats have been designed especially for the active baby, toddler, preschool and primary school child.
We have fun bright patterns to appeal to the kids so they actually WANT to wear them!
Our unique design covers everything you are looking for in a summer hat:
- UPF50+rated Standard AS/NZS 4399
- Quick drying water resistant polyester outer with a cool dense cotton twill lining
- Cotton twill lining to help to keep your child's head cool & sweat free
- Air ventilation
- Wide reinforced "anti-flop" brim to meet the NZ Cancer Society recommended guidelines for safety in the sun
- Deep crown
- Detachable quick release chin strap with a toggle to keep that hat from blowing away!
- Adjustable elastic cord hidden inside hat. Simply tighten using toggle to ensure perfect fit! This is especially useful when worn without the chin strap
- Large Label to write the child's name
Please use the chart below to help choose the best size. The age is a guideline to help select the correct size. These sizes are based on the average head circumference for a child of that age.
Measure your child's head then add 2cm to choose the best size. Make sure you allow for hair!
||MAX HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE||BRIM SIZE|
|L||3-5yrs||54cm (new bigger sizing)||7.0cm|
|XL||5-7yrs||56cm (new bigger sizing)||7.5cm|
|XXL||7-10yrs+||58cm (new size)||8.0cm|
Use a soft measuring tape to measure the circumference of your child’s head about 1cm above the eyebrows. Make sure the tape is at the same height all around your head when measuring.
- If you do not have a soft measuring tape, use a string in the same way as indicated above to measure the head. Then lay the string straight and measure with a ruler.
Standard AS/NZS 4399
Our fabric is considered effective as protection against solar ultraviolet radiation (UVR) as it has an ultra violet protection factor (UPF) greater than 15. A UPF rating of 50+ qualifies our fabric for the UPF Excellent protection category.
Our Hats have a quick drying Polyester Outer. Synthetic fibers such as polyester, are more protective than other fabrics.
Our Cotton Twill Lining is an example of a tightly woven fabric. Our dark coloured lining helps to absorb the UV Rays significantly reducing exposure.
Size and placement of pattern will vary slightly to illustration shown.
Whilst we have done our absolute best to represent the colour for you, please note these will look different between various screens and devices.
If you have chosen the incorrect size, you will need to send back at your own cost. We recommend placing a new order for the correct size.
1. Return the unworn item with the packing slip stating reason for return. Items must be return unworn with the original tags still on (in condition you received).
2. To avoid delay in receiving the new size, please place a new order.
3. Once we have received the item, it will be refunded via the original form of payment less the original shipping cost.
4. Sorry, we are unable to refund for change of mind. We are happy to offer a store credit.